HARRIS FARMS GIVEAWAY T&CS
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Bootlegger Australia trading as Two Boys Brew Kombucha
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
Who Can Enter
- Entry is open to anyone over the age of 18 who participated in a Harris Farms store tasting trough January 2023.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as at the date of entry in order to be eligible to enter the competition.
When to Enter
- The competition commences on January 4th 2023 and concludes on January 13th 2023 at 11:59 pm AEDT. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by the Promoter’s database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion, or other reasons.
How to enter
- Entrants may enter the competition by
- Subscribing to Two Boys Brew Kombucha.
- Entrants are required to take full responsibility for the content of their entry and for ensuring that their entry complies with these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these content requirements, “entry content” includes any content (including text) that entrants submit in connection with their entry into the Promotion.
- Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid unless the entrant requires the assistance of a third party to enter due to a disability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. This includes, but is not limited, to entrants and households using multiple email addresses.
- Only entrants following the subscription listed in ‘How to Enter’ at the time of competition close will be eligible to win. The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter.
Number of Entries Permitted
- 1 per person
Draw and Notification of Winner
- The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions that is drawn by Two Boys Brew Kombucha by random selection at 9:00am AEDT on 17th January 2023 in Melbourne.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes in connection with the Promotion.
- The winner will be notified by direct message within 48 hours of the draw.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. Internet Service Provider account holder).
- Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
- In the event that the winner is not able to be contacted, The Promoter will continue to attempt to contact the winner over a three-month period. At that point, the Promoter will perform a redraw to source another winner.
- A winner’s name will be available for 28 days after the competition closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
Prize On Offer
- The prize contains the following:
- 1 x case of Silk Road Two Boys Brew Kombucha and
- 1 x case of French KissTwo Boys Brew Kombucha
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any injuries or other experiences by the winner while undertaking activities or this competition and prize. The Promoter accepts no liability for costs incurred whilst undertaking activities related to this competition.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with a game.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. A prize(s) are not transferable. Prize(s) are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The value of this prize is valid only for 2 x cases of Two Boys Brew Kombucha.
Use of Personal Information
- The prize recipient(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering the Competition, you agree to your personal information being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend a game and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to a game will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- A game and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other Social Network.